I love my Aerolarri wheels !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210821-115404~3.png
    Screenshot_20210821-115404~3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
Rob,
I've had a set on order now for 9 weeks (since I was advised they were produced) I ordered them back in November. I have a tracking number but they are not showing up in the system yet. I'm assuming they're still on the boat? Was it 8 weeks for you from the time they advised you they were produced? I'm hopeful mine arrive soon! Are you in the southern part of the province? Perhaps that's the difference in shipping times.
Thanks,
Mike

Rob,
I've had a set on order now for 9 weeks (since I was advised they were produced) I ordered them back in November. I have a tracking number but they are not showing up in the system yet. I'm assuming they're still on the boat? Was it 8 weeks for you from the time they advised you they were produced? I'm hopeful mine arrive soon! Are you in the southern part of the province? Perhaps that's the difference in shipping times.
Thanks,
Mike
It was 8 weeks shipping plus 4 weeks to make them. I never got any tracking on them till they showed up at my door. I would suspect there is still port and shipping delays that are holding up your set.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.