Auto.T

I'm New Here
Mar 16, 2021
AB
VetteCoins
Province
AB
Ordered a set of Carbon flash painted splash guards from ACS. There is quite a bit of primer/filler overspray on the one guard as pictured.

I asked them about it and they told me that it will fall/peel off over time. It appears to be bonded to the plastic so I feel like this is not going to happen.

Am I being too picky about this? I wouldn't care if it was on the non exposed side, but this you can see while mounted to the car.
20210707_130507 (1).jpg

Ordered a set of Carbon flash painted splash guards from ACS. There is quite a bit of primer/filler overspray on the one guard as pictured.

I asked them about it and they told me that it will fall/peel off over time. It appears to be bonded to the plastic so I feel like this is not going to happen.

Am I being too picky about this? I wouldn't care if it was on the non exposed side, but this you can see while mounted to the car.
View attachment 83971
No. I wouldn't put up with that. I assume they cost some $'s. I just bought a computer gaming chair and there were no holes to screw in the back. I complained and got 50% of my money back. I managed to assemble the chair anyway, but they still gave me the money.

• Agree
Reactions: Rebby and 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.