Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2009
Edmonton, AB
VetteCoins
Province
AB
Price
$1
For fans of their product, I am, I received an email indicating they now have a clearance section for some of their products. Some C7 stuff along with Camaro and C6. I'd grab that rear diffuser set buts its painted in Laguna Blue. Check them out, something might show up of interest.....

Inventory Clearance - Splitter - Side Rockers - Spoiler - Diffuser & +

thats what I was thinking too as painted in carbon flash is $479usd......$60 for custom batched spray bomb from NAPA automotive in carbon flash and a can of clearcoat and some cheap elbow grease to save net ~$120USD...... thinking about it!

Sounds like a beer drinking day Frank. You know 1 guy working and 3 guys pointing and giving tips and moral support.:Cheers2:

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
thats what I was thinking too as painted in carbon flash is $479usd......$60 for custom batched spray bomb from NAPA automotive in carbon flash and a can of clearcoat and some cheap elbow grease to save net ~$120USD...... thinking about it!

True that. But triple the product you think you need. I did my rockers exactly that way. Lots of coats and used more paint and CC than I expected. Plus sandpaper.... lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.