PTTaylor

Casual User
Jul 1, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2007 C6 Convertible
Trying to buy some ACDelco Dexron LS Gear Oil 75W-90 for my 2007 C6. Believe the Canadian Part# is 88862625. Dealers in Ottawa say that this type of LS Gear Oil is no longer available??

Has anyone bought this recently in Canada?

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
Not really recent but two years ago I bought it from my local GMC dealership (the chevrolet dealership was out of stock) If my memory serves me from research at the time, the part number ending with 5 was the 🇺🇸 USA part number and the Canadian part number ended in 4.
8D402C5A-E71D-48D9-BD4B-FD715CA40E01.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Trying to buy some ACDelco Dexron LS Gear Oil 75W-90 for my 2007 C6. Believe the Canadian Part# is 88862625. Dealers in Ottawa say that this type of LS Gear Oil is no longer available??

Has anyone bought this recently in Canada?
Try out the Royal Purple 75W90 Synthetic Gear Oil...limited slip additive is already included. I have just replaced it in mine...not a wimper.

I used Redline, and I could not get it to go into the clutch plates, thus noisy rear diff. I found the Redline fluid was really thick.
After numerous figure 8's, I gave up, drained the Redline and put in the Dexron LS fluid that I purchased at my local Chevy dealer for a cheaper price than the Redline. They do give corvette car club members wholesale +10%

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread