Dec 3, 2014
Meadow Lake/Lions Bay
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z06/07 & NSX
Hey guys,

As with many of you, the only thing I've had a gripe with about my car is the speed of the paddle shifts. I've always been a strong proponent of keeping all the nannies on in both my Viper and Z07. BUT, I recently discovered that the shifts in the Vette seem much more direct when the traction control is turned off. I don't know if tgat reduces the computer's workload, but it's better. Try it out and tell me what you think.

what will my nanny say, will she be upset, will she then quit working, will it be hard to replace her, will '''''''''''''''''''

I will try it in a month when the car comes out of extended hiberrrrrrrrrnation

goof idea
Jeff

Reactions: flyboy999
Hey guys,

As with many of you, the only thing I've had a gripe with about my car is the speed of the paddle shifts. I've always been a strong proponent of keeping all the nannies on in both my Viper and Z07. BUT, I recently discovered that the shifts in the Vette seem much more direct when the traction control is turned off. I don't know if tgat reduces the computer's workload, but it's better. Try it out and tell me what you think.

Interesting observation... did you discover this during your winter drives?
Imagine that car on snowy roads with no Nannies.
Joking aside this will be an interesting thread.
:thumbs:

Interesting observation... did you discover this during your winter drives?
Imagine that car on snowy roads with no Nannies.
Joking aside this will be an interesting thread.
:thumbs:
I turned off the TC out of curiosity to see how it effected full throttle shifts at redline because it was really intrusive when the higher gear kicked in and the car tried to cope. Now it just surges forward and the delay doesn't seem as bad...

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.