Featured Thread
DF678964-4205-4B3C-BC2B-9835EE456BE9.jpeg
42B97F79-E40A-4E26-B5AC-FC4B39726C88.jpeg
A Merry Christmas was wished upon all of us from Kalispell Montana this morning. Someone’s getting excited to go Canadian Corvette cruising !!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Please wish Jenny a Merry Christmas from all of us as well Mike. :)
I have passed on the sentiments Eric. She’s itching for summer just as much as us.

She’s also got something in the works for an Alberta boys cruise down into glacier national park. Promises some details during her February visit. We could all end up at “the sitting duck” pub in Bigfork for a photo op with flathead lake as a backdrop as she’s good friends with the owners. It’s been noted that a collection of Corvettes from western Canada would be more than welcome at “The Duck”

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Oh boy, a run to Glacier in 2018! YES!drove the road for the first time last summer. OK now have to beg for more vacation time! Oh Mikey, bye the way how do you fit those balls in the corvette? Haha!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Oh boy, a run to Glacier in 2018! YES!drove the road for the first time last summer.Oh Mikey, bye the way how do you fit those balls in the corvette? Haha!

Very carefully. They pack quite well :thumbs:. Yup. Start looking at some VAC after the MITM extravaganza. I’m hoping for a few trips south myself and a “grand tour” of our own would be quite special. Sometime in sept has a nice appeal to it.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.