Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Except for the year I did not drive it at all this is the latest I have ever taken my Corvette out of the garage. Getting old and lazy I guess but finally got it back together. Great to hear it running again, started up like a charm. Still smells new, at least I think that what the smell is.:Biggrin:

TXbcR90l.jpg

I vote for implementing smell-o-vision as a potential new site feature, Nik! Disable-able of course for barn finds.

I second that motion Nik. With your computer wizardry I'm sure you could implement a form of a refined paradigm which would include a procedural/object oriented programming option allowing a virtual 'scratch and sniff' experience right on our displays.... :rolleyes:

Ok.... I admit.... I made all that stuff up.....I can barely find the on switch....:(...

Except for the year I did not drive it at all this is the latest I have ever taken my Corvette out of the garage. Getting old and lazy I guess but finally got it back together. Great to hear it running again, started up like a charm. Still smells new, at least I think that what the smell is.:Biggrin:

TXbcR90l.jpg
She's a beauty!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.