Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Found this video this morning taken at Oswego Speedway (aka The Steel Place), New York. It was 1985 and the American Speed Association Late Model Series had a double header at Oswego with the fastest short track pavement racers, Oswego Supermodifieds.

The cars you see in the video are the New England team cars of Ed Bowley the "Flyin Fives" with super modified and indy car stand out Bentley Warren. In the other car was NASCAR star Darrell Waltrip. He had never been in one before. I was there that night and what a show these two put on. Great three minutes of racing on this cool morning.

Found this video this morning taken at Oswego Speedway (aka The Steel Place), New York. It was 1985 and the American Speed Association Late Model Series had a double header at Oswego with the fastest short track pavement racers, Oswego Supermodifieds.

The cars you see in the video are the New England team cars of Ed Bowley the "Flyin Fives" with super modified and indy car stand out Bentley Warren. In the other car was NASCAR star Darrell Waltrip. He had never been in one before. I was there that night and what a show these two put on. Great three minutes of racing on this cool morning.

Great vid Murray. I think I saw you in the stands at 1:22. :Biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Bentley Warren and Darrell Waltrip...Oswego, New York 1985

DSqIDQCWAAE4nWW.jpg

Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread