Featured Thread
Feb 11, 2019
VetteCoins
Went out on the water with my fisherman neighbour today after lunch.
We managed to catch our quota of 15 fish for the boat in about an hour or so.
Nice fish too.

We went a short run from the wharf out to Carbonear Island IMG_20200712_152943184.jpg

The first one IMG_20200712_142912144_HDR.jpg IMG_20200712_142927866.jpg
A couple of beauties IMG_20200712_151605588_HDR.jpg

Today's total catch IMG_20200712_154801911_HDR.jpg

Hopefully we will get another trip in at some point before the summer is over.

Wow. Those are nice Cod Don. :thumbs: I haven't caught a cod in ....well....way too long. They don't seem to migrate out here to Alberta...lol.... Have 6 pieces of Ling and black bass left from my Pacific trip. Larry and I are booked to go August 15 again. Time to stock up. lol... Might try for some yellow fin this time around if the ocean is a little more relaxed. Have to go a long ways out. My guide jokes that you can see Japan when you get that far offshore. lol...

Wow. Those are nice Cod Don. :thumbs: I haven't caught a cod in ....well....way too long. They don't seem to migrate out here to Alberta...lol.... Have 6 pieces of Ling and black bass left from my Pacific trip. Larry and I are booked to go August 15 again. Time to stock up. lol... Might try for some yellow fin this time around if the ocean is a little more relaxed. Have to go a long ways out. My guide jokes that you can see Japan when you get that far offshore. lol...
That sounds like a good trip Rruuff, I'm not that fussy going out on the water, any rougher than it was on Sunday, and I would have to have stayed on the land, a real hangashore I am. I have a buddy that fishes offshore...he's got more nerve than me going out there.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.