VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON
Happy Thursday everyone,

Had a little time this morning to go through my phone and look back at some of the photos I have taken over the last year or so and thought that I would share with you lovely folks some of my favourite C8 builds to date.

Full disclosure, I have a ton more to share, so let's consider this post the first of many instalments!

Quick side note - The two thing that I really took away from looking back at these builds, is that the most under looked and under ordered wheel is easily the 5-spoke trident Spectra Gray wheels especially when you consider they are only an $1,875.00 upgrade and damn I love those high wing spoilers!

Would love to see your builds so please feel free to share

200.png
201.png
211.png
212.png
205.png
206.png
203.png
204.png
207.png
208.png
209.png
210.png

Hello Jeff, Very Cool Pics.

Can I repost these Pics on my CorvetteSuperCars SocialMediaNetwork? I of course would give you Photo Credit & Tag you and your dealership on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vero, Tumblr. You can check out my Instagram: @CorvetteSuperCars as I like to post Canadian Content under #CanadianCorvettes.

Hello Jeff, Very Cool Pics.

Can I repost these Pics on my CorvetteSuperCars SocialMediaNetwork? I of course would give you Photo Credit & Tag you and your dealership on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vero, Tumblr. You can check out my Instagram: @CorvetteSuperCars as I like to post Canadian Content under #CanadianCorvettes.
That sounds great!
Can you please tag @mrmooresells and @WilsonNIblett on Instagram

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.