Power User
Jun 21, 2011
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
1970 & 2015 Stingray
Province
AB
I wanted to take a moment to thank the administrator and all of the moderators of the CCF, as well as all of the great members. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this great forum, and have met numerous wonderful people this year, as well as made some great friendships along the way. This is definitely a very unique group of people, all with a very common bond, the awesome Corvette! Keep up the great work guys and gals and I will see you down the road, save the wave!

I wanted to take a moment to thank the administrator and all of the moderators of the CCF, as well as all of the great members. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this great forum, and have met numerous wonderful people this year, as well as made some great friendships along the way. This is definitely a very unique group of people, all with a very common bond, the awesome Corvette! Keep up the great work guys and gals and I will see you down the road, save the wave!

Cheque in the mail you poster boy.... :)

In all seriousness thanks a lot for the kind words and a car community that continues to support its members in more ways that I can explain, means a lot to us.

Last edited:
Cheque in the mail you poster boy.... :)

In all seriousness thanks a lot for the kind words, means a lot to us.

You are very welcome, well deserved. I am in the service industry and praise is a very rare commodity. I believe when great service is received now days, a point should be made to show thanks. Everyone seems very quick to complain and to blame, but very rarely will someone go out of their way to show appreciation. So, on that note, well done guys! :Hurray:

Thanks Zig... You are right... a few words can be worth their weight in gold but you are also correct in that it's the members that make this forum what it is... High five to you all.
930bc6bd1fa95ab729e4fb4bbbdcd02c.gif

I have to agree with Ziggy big time here !! Spence and I talk about this very thing all the time. Usually when I'm shaking his hand after a visit. The quality of people I've chatted/texted and made visits to outside of here are good times !! Really good times. And only more coming up !!

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed the LL run in June. That was fun !! I think I settled in somewhere in the middle of the pack and an hour in,I felt I needed to be up front,so it was down a gear and down with the foot !! I wanted you all to see an 07 LMB and a happy owner. I felt then that this is where,when and who I want to be with. Just needed a good,close friend with me. ( soon )

As Ziggy says. A big thank you to Nik and his troupe of mods. This is my utopia !!

All well said! This forum has grown very quickly over the past few years and with the updated website and now smartphone apps we are keeping up with technology no matter how "old" ahem, we get......

Thank you all and a special thank you to every person on the forum for the utmost respect and poking fun to keep it lively! I can always get a chuckle here.

As mentioned by Eric and Nik, this forum wouldn't be the place it is without the members. We've been lucky to have 8 years of great members that make this place the way it is. I am also absolutely amazed at the unbelievable job Nik has done, and continues to do, to revamp, maintain and add great features to the forum. Bravo sir.
But once again, we've been lucky to have the best members on here out of any forum I've been on. Thanks for the kind words tzig and all.

Looking back Riley you and Steamer were right and I was wrong. Sounds like a new C & W song.

Nik and the Moderators (hmmm good name for the band?), Rob, Eric, Riley and Colin have done a great job keeping the place humming along. Well done.:canada::thumbs: :Salute2:

hmmmmm ....Great stage name....and I can supply the instruments and the stage....

garage.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.