Apr 9, 2019
St Catharines Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1999 corvette
Province
ON
Hi all, was out in the garage yesterday checking some fuses, and found out the fuse box is either from an 03-04 or latter. None of the numbers line up. Now I knew before I got the car, for a great deal that it had been hit on that side in a parking lot, and obviously did some damage to the box. But I do not understand why they would not put in a box from a 99, there are a lot of used ones out there, but the wiring diagram in my manual is useless to me, so I am trying to figure out what's what. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all, was out in the garage yesterday checking some fuses, and found out the fuse box is either from an 03-04 or latter. None of the numbers line up. Now I knew before I got the car, for a great deal that it had been hit on that side in a parking lot, and obviously did some damage to the box. But I do not understand why they would not put in a box from a 99, there are a lot of used ones out there, but the wiring diagram in my manual is useless to me, so I am trying to figure out what's what. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you talking about the fuse box in engine compartment or the one by the passenger seat?

If the fuse block was replaced with one from a different year vehicle, you need the map to tell you what's what. Have a look at a few from different years of vehicles, maybe you will find what your looking for.

Any issues concerning connections? Are you looking for specific relay? What seems to be the problem? 😳

Been looking all afternoon with no luck. And I had a problem with the ABS, so I did a few quick fixe that I found on line regarding the pump, and after that I had gotten no warnings on the dash, and just figured ok all is good. But I figured I would check the fuses just to see if I blew a fuse, and that's when I noticed that there was a different fuse box in there. One thing after the other LOL.:Confused5:

Been looking all afternoon with no luck. And I had a problem with the ABS, so I did a few quick fixe that I found on line regarding the pump, and after that I had gotten no warnings on the dash, and just figured ok all is good. But I figured I would check the fuses just to see if I blew a fuse, and that's when I noticed that there was a different fuse box in there. One thing after the other LOL.:Confused5:
Have the same with my C5. I will start checking all the harness. I should have done that when I flushed my brake fluid. Well, something to do when you’re retired. Still enjoying my C5. Cheers 🥂😷

Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.