stapler40

I'm New Here
Mar 6, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
corvette 1995 c4
Province
ON
Any suggestions would be appreciaed. On a 1995 c4 convertible the passenger side rear deck is failing to unlock under power (I can still get it open using the manual pastic tab). My local GM dealership says that the actuator is gone and needs replacing..good luck.. Any suggestions? I've looked online but nothing. I'm even thinking of pulling the actuator and bringing it to a electronic repair shop to have the winding and ground replaced. I'm in GTA area so if anyone knows of a service who could do the work, let me know. Cheers

Any suggestions would be appreciaed. On a 1995 c4 convertible the passenger side rear deck is failing to unlock under power (I can still get it open using the manual pastic tab). My local GM dealership says that the actuator is gone and needs replacing..good luck.. Any suggestions? I've looked online but nothing. I'm even thinking of pulling the actuator and bringing it to a electronic repair shop to have the winding and ground replaced. I'm in GTA area so if anyone knows of a service who could do the work, let me know. Cheers
I found some discussion on the Corvetteforum website. confirms not available but has note on "easily rebuilding"
93 convertible rear lid - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion
Hope it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread