Late to the party today.
Thanks Brian. Love the reading literature.
Our good friend Wayne also sent me some neat links too including the C4 registry:

http://www.c4vetteregistry.com/

Production figures:

VetteFacts.com Information, Facts, Statistics and Production Numbers for the Chevrolet Corvette

and the brouchures from the Museum:

Corvette Brochures

Cool stuff guys thanks. Great info in all those sites which I either ordered from or joined.
icon14.gif

C.

Anyone else have any links or other sources of info?

.......and Brian: Anyone local or in this general area who might have parts for those older 'vettes?
What about GM -- any parts available thru them or is it strictly aftermarket and private sales?

Thanks,

Colin.

colin, i seem to remember the guy that bought beaky's posting on the forum a while back. :D

I'd forgotten all about Beaky's, Doug. After searching I came across Keith's thread and found that Beaky's buyer had posted -- his handle is: Northern Corvette
and I've emailed him for details.

Good memory Doug....thanks. You take anything or do anything to boost memory or is it just God's gift?

I'll post back if and when I hear from Northern Corvette.

Cheers,
Colin

Got a shout out back from the new owner at Beaky's:

Northern Corvette]Hey Colin, thanks for the pm. I have lots of c4 parts, just bought 3 last week and parting out. Was trying to get everything sorted and inventoried before I became supporting vendor, but anything you need in the meantime just let me know. Thanks

I replied that we're looking forward to him becoming a vendor and doing some business down the road.
No name yet but expecting another answer soon.

Colin.

Hey Collin. Yes Northern came to my mind also : Web here.
www.northerncorvette.com

Almost anything I have ever needed I either gotten from Napa or Corvette Central. In reality, I have never really needed anything much. I don't think you will have much problems sourcing parts for the C4.

Oh good, that's reassuring.......Just trying to suss out some sources JIK......
Thanks for the link to Northern Corvettes.

Colin.

PS. that link takes you to a place near Thorold and Welland. I wonder if they're keeping the original Beakey's near Peterborough.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread