I’ve had an 88 and currently own a 87. Both tops definitely have the same mounting points and hardware. That’s all I can tell you for sure. I would check for you but my 87 is in storage that I can’t access until spring. The 88 was sold to a friend. His car is also in the same storage.

I’ve had an 88 and currently own a 87. Both tops definitely have the same mounting points and hardware. That’s all I can tell you for sure. I would check for you but my 87 is in storage that I can’t access until spring. The 88 was sold to a friend. His car is also in the same storage.
awesome thank you seppi!!!

FB03CEF5-4909-4461-AC90-C03EC4C8C4D4.jpeg
Darrell...
Try this thread from earlier this year..
targa roof
I hope this is the information you seek.
Graham

Im looking for C4 86 red corvette drivers seat with fully functioning controls and seams in good condition. This maynot be classified but l need some help to source . Im not very software savy for this site. Thanks guys . Also Rruff great link to fishing w Luiza l love snorkeling and scuba in the Bahamas and dhe is one georgous specimen!!!

Im looking for C4 86 red corvette drivers seat with fully functioning controls and seams in good condition. This maynot be classified but l need some help to source . Im not very software savy for this site. Thanks guys . Also Rruff great link to fishing w Luiza l love snorkeling and scuba in the Bahamas and dhe is one georgous specimen!!!
Hey Bert
Might want to try this guy, I came across him a few days ago. Good Luck , Darrell
Browse Mirrock Corvette's latest inventory of part cars!

Bert. i seen red seats for a c4 in Craigslist this morning 900 brand new. (604) 375-9810 ext. 604 ask for Gary. good luck. hes in port moody

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread