VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Riley P posted a new classified:

86 C4 Parting Out
Parting out everything except engine and rear of body

A friend of mine is helping his buddy make a C4 trailer to match his C4. Everything except the engine and rear end is being parted out. As this is an oddball project and too many parts to list prices for, let me know what you want and I’ll get you a price.
Thanks!

Riley

Read more about the classified...

Riley P posted a new classified:

86 C4 Parting Out
Parting out everything except engine and rear of body

A friend of mine is helping his buddy make a C4 trailer to match his C4. Everything except the engine and rear end is being parted out. As this is an oddball project and too many parts to list prices for, let me know what you want and I’ll get you a price.
Thanks!

Riley

Read more about the classified...
hi Riley is the Targa top still around? im looking for a 86L-87 top measures 31.5 inches point to point

Sorry everyone for the late response. I will see what I can find, if the car is still being parted out or if its been sent out to pasture somewhere. The color was red.

Update:
Roof is gone.
Lots of small parts. Please let me know what you are looking for and I will see if they still have it.
Front bumper assembly available. They are keeping the front frame, but the bumper is still there.

AD65FD45-E290-4195-BA22-3632AAF319BE.jpeg
DAB71916-2118-4CF2-8FD6-1B2BF0E9EBDF.jpeg
06FA97B4-9710-4A88-8578-0E383F514414.jpeg
Pictures.

Reactions: ddgermann
Sorry everyone for the late response. I will see what I can find, if the car is still being parted out or if its been sent out to pasture somewhere. The color was red.

Update:
Roof is gone.
Lots of small parts. Please let me know what you are looking for and I will see if they still have it.
Front bumper assembly available. They are keeping the front frame, but the bumper is still there.
Thanks fir getting back to us Riley!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.