wilyvet

Casual User
Dec 16, 2014
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Z06
Pleasant surprise: my Z06/Z07 assembled May 20; delivered to Larry Hudson Chevrolet in Listowel on May 28. Mechanics all over it - front and rear spoilers already attached, front side winglets, transparent rear wing centerpiece and foam carbon ceramic rotor covers (for protection during wheel changes) inside the car while it awaits TFX International to fetch it to Alberta.

Reactions: smackYYZ
Good choice using TFX. Production uses them on a ton of car commercials and movie sets. When all the manufacturer has is a couple pre-production units built in North America, and you must have them in perfect condition, transport counts huge. So if the big unlimited budget boys use TFX, that speaks volumes. Rest easy Wily. You're in good hands with them.

Last edited:
Good choice using TFX. Production uses them on a ton of car commercials and movie sets. When all the manufacturers have is a couple pre-production units built in North America and you must have them in perfect condition, transport counts huge. So if the big unlimited budget boys use TFX, that speaks volumes. Rest easy Wily. You're in good hands with them.

TFX moved the 1954 Studebaker Starliner street rod (327 w/Muncie 4 speed, Ford Ranger rear end, disc brakes, nosed, decked, louvered hood, lowered and raked just right) I sold to make room in garagemahal for the Z06 ... from Edmonton to Charlotte, NC. The recipient was the Honda motorcycle dealer in Charlotte. He was favourably impressed with TFX, as I was. I'd also like to compliment Mike and his colleagues at Larry Hudson Chevrolet in Listowel for their excellent service.

Pleasant surprise: my Z06/Z07 assembled May 20; delivered to Larry Hudson Chevrolet in Listowel on May 28. Mechanics all over it - front and rear spoilers already attached, front side winglets, transparent rear wing centerpiece and foam carbon ceramic rotor covers (for protection during wheel changes) inside the car while it awaits TFX International to fetch it to Alberta.
I hope im as lucky . Mine was built on May 27th . Hoping for it to be here , Montreal for pick up on week of June 15th .

Wishing you the best Kazman! Hey are you coming down direct from the pickup? Two days until I pickup my car!!! Until then, basking in the morning sun here in Taipei!

Attachments

• Taipei11.png
    Taipei11.png
    474.2 KB · Views: 19
Wishing you the best Kazman! Hey are you coming down direct from the pickup? Two days until I pickup my car!!! Until then, basking in the morning sun here in Taipei!
Hey Les . Some great pics of your vacation in Taiwan . Friday is your Big Day for the car . You must post lots of pics . As for myself . Not sure yet . Looks like im bringing my son for the ride so i'll see what he says . If not , later this summer for sure .

At the Hong Kong Airport...here to Toronto and then Toronto to Quebec City...

Here's something we don't much see in North America. I have never had the heart to try it out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 15
At the Hong Kong Airport...here to Toronto and then Toronto to Quebec City...

Here's something we don't much see in North America. I have never had the heart to try it out!

Well that is a lot nicer then the ones I had to use in Morocco like this
img_0908.jpg

But when nature calls!

Good luck on your trip to Quebec, hope you have a great ride home!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread