Featured Thread
That photo shoot happened last Saturday. There is a rare alignment of the planets in the Corvette Club of Ontario in that members have all 8 generations in red. The last 5 (C4 - C8) are all Torch Red. We all had to agree that we would not post our own photos, because the club sponsors a number of charities, and there was a feeling that the collections of photos and videos might generate some revenue. Jim Kenzie, Canada's foremost automotive journalist, was also there taking pictures, and published this article, along with some pics https://www.wheels.ca/news/eight-gen...s-of-corvette/ or https://www.durhamregion.com/communi...-of-corvette-/ (slightly longer version).

The 1960 example is visually as nice as when it rolled off the assembly line. The 427 '69 C3 with it's side pipes is a magnificent beast up close. I was fortunate to be asked to show up with my '11 GS. It was a perfect day for a photo shoot. There were quite a few shots taken, and numerous flybys and overheads taken by drone. There will likely be more articles and pictures published, so stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: V8!
Ya ... you can definitely tell who "the Millennial" is in this photo thinking its all about "him" ... (just kidding) 🤣

thumbnail_Kenzie-Eight-generations-of-Corvette-1.jpg

... kinda reminds me of the first Cars movie when Lightning McQueen rolled into Radiator Springs ... LOL ... and he had to learn pretty quick Get back in line youngster 😂

Last edited:
Maybe an old dude like me? Red would not be my color though - so, maybe you are right? LOL
We finally pulled one off ... wife took this photo from the roof of a Dealership Corvette Show and Shine we were a part of back when the paparazzi were still photographing the C8 in cammo...
A future show & shine photo with a C8 is on the bucket list (will try to mix up the colours too)
AFE561AE-82DE-437F-BCDE-AF8A9C72C821.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread