I have been thinking the same thing... we seem to have quite few members here from the 705 area. And for myself, I like heading up to this area. It would be nice to see this added.

I think it's a great idea too. I'm only 40 minutes away from it's western boundary (Collingwood).

Pretty sure Riley's intent was any area code in Ontario -- you guys know you're always welcome anyway.

Riley should be able to set up a separate 705/613/ forum to make it a little more local for you guys.

C.

For sure, as Colin stated, everyone in Ontario is welcome in the Ontario section. Don't hold your breath for a change as it's more complicated getting into the forum guts than I thought.:mad: And the possibility for wrecking something on the forum is made easier once I can get into it.:(

This will be a slooooooooooooooooow process. On the list is more smilies and changing the scrolling banner for Manny. I am getting some help from 67Heaven though so that helps a ton.

Yeah, Riley is a keeper too. :D

C.

Riley's the genius. I just hand him a spanner or a hammer, depending on how badly it's screwed.

The rest of the time, I just hang around waiting for a call...
2zfsyls.jpg

:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.