May 29, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
Province
ON
looking for valuation ± after header / fuel injection added: 63 340hp #'s match block
IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1694.JPG

looking for valuation ± after header / fuel injection added: 63 340hp #'s match blockView attachment 96154View attachment 96155
If you are talking the value of the car after adding those items, I would think it would be slightly less...no longer original IMO
Appreciate your input O.Y. Your opinion would still stand even though the manifold and carb tag along if/when selling??

Vehicle design is timeless, no question it's there, no fiddling req'd but some performance expectation should accompany, to an extent, 60yrs post build. Are the next gen. of buyers looking for tasteful strategic improvements. My objective is not to sacrifice a down draft weber system, but a single 4brl. for an injection system. This are my thoughts, but theory and practice vary.

This form is my first stop rather than re-inventing the wheel..

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
At the end of the day, if you are keeping the car long term, do what makes you enjoy it more. As PaulC7 says, keep all of your original parts. If you are really interested in the value of the car, and what will affect the it's value, contact an appraiser. They are a wealth of knowledge about vehicle values and the car market in general.

That's my 12 cents.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.