Nov 17, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
'85 Accord
Province
ON
I've been procrastinating installing the side skirts due to some other projects around the garage, but finally got around to putting them on this afternoon.

Didn't get them lined up as perfectly as I wanted to, but whatever. I'm likely the only one who will notice.

I think I'm done with mods for a bit.

20210626_175730.jpg

Great combo with your wheels. How long did it take to install?
The actual install part is quick... like 15 mins a side to stick it on, drill holes, and rivet it.

It's getting the quickjack out, setting it up, putting axle stands underneath, then cleaning the surface, putting on some adhesion promoter, and every few mins, a neighbor comes over to chit chat that takes some time.

And then since I had the car up, I gave the inner fenders and wheels a good wash.

20210626_163445.jpg

If I had to do it again, I would likely be much faster. But I usually take my time to make sure I don't butcher the project.

Great combo with your wheels. How long did it take to install?
The actual install part is quick... like 15 mins a side to stick it on, drill holes, and rivet it.

It's getting the quickjack out, setting it up, putting axle stands underneath, then cleaning the surface, putting on some adhesion promoter, and every few mins, a neighbor comes over to chit chat that takes some time.

And then since I had the car up, I gave the inner fenders and wheels a good wash.

View attachment 83508

If I had to do it again, I would likely be much faster. But I usually take my time to make sure I don't butcher the project.

Thanks for the reply, I love the look of the 5VM and have been on the fence. It’s looks really good against your red. I have red mist and think it would compliment the color nicely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.