This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

4200 Shipped!

1 month by rail, maybe you will get it a week sooner. I would check with your dealer to see how long it took for the last car that was built to arrive before yours.
Interesting that now a week delay is being discussed where as in very recent memory it was a year . How quickly things can change. Smile when you see yourself in the mirror in the morning.

It
Interesting that now a week delay is being discussed where as in very recent memory it was a year . How quickly things can change. Smile when you see yourself in the mirror in the morning.
It depends on quality control releasing the vehicle initially, then once released on geography and shipping method. Last week I was tracking a car and from coming off the line to the dealership in Ontario was 8 days.

Reactions: 1st Vette
It

It depends on quality control releasing the vehicle initially, then once released on geography and shipping method. Last week I was tracking a car and from coming off the line to the dealership in Ontario was 8 days.
Interested on how you can track a car after it has been built. Waiting for mine which was scheduled to start July 9.

Interested on how you can track a car after it has been built. Waiting for mine which was scheduled to start July 9.
You dealer has something on his computer called VINview. He can go into your car and check on his screen to see the exact location of your car at any time.

Here is a screenshot from dealer of where my Eray is as of today
Anytime. Unusual western Canadian cars going by truck to Toledo, but now it will be waiting for a train that will head next to Chicago, then turn north to Winnipeg or it could be getting on a train that will go straight to Calgary and miss stops in Winnipeg and Saskatoon and then carry on to Vancouver. Are you in Calgary and is your VIN number in the 630's range?

0661 and in Calgary

Last edited:
0661 and in Calgary
Has your car moved. I have been tracking 682 which was built last Thursday. Was on the move by Tuesday, the driver took it straight to his place in Michigan then on to Toronto to be delivered this morning. One week from coming off the line to the dealer.

I haven't checked lately...busy with my tomato growing

Reactions: 1st Vette