BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
im beginning to think that none of the Calgary owners go out that way. I'm out there weekly and have yet to see a corvette in 4 years. Where do you guys go?

im beginning to think that none of the Calgary owners go out that way. I'm out there weekly and have yet to see a corvette in 4 years. Where do you guys go?
I will be there sometime this year for sure. Hopefully the road isn't full of cow§hïţ like last time hahaha. Nice road on the bikes...cant wait to do it in the vette!

I took a drive up Hwy 40 last year from Ghost Lake on the way back from Radium, thinking that there would be some cut across to get over to 22 or something, but no. It was a nice entertaining drive, but a hell of a long way out of my way to have to turn around and go all the way back because I wasn't going to do the gravel.

I took a drive up Hwy 40 last year from Ghost Lake on the way back from Radium, thinking that there would be some cut across to get over to 22 or something, but no. It was a nice entertaining drive, but a hell of a long way out of my way to have to turn around and go all the way back because I wasn't going to do the gravel.
Sounds like you go up the forestry trunk road? I always go south past barrier lake and Nakiska usually to high wood pass ( highest paved road in Canada ) BTW.

Reactions: Messner
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.