Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
MikeysZ06 posted a new classified:

4 C6 jake decals.

Hey guys. I've got 4 C6 Jake decals for sale or trade. Ideally for a trade,anything Blue Jays if an Ontario member has a use for these. A few different Jays decals would be welcomed. These were made by a friend out of his Graphics business in Cochrane Ab. They are the really good 5 year outdoor vinyl material and and silver in colour when applied. Here's a small one on my side door. Looks black but they're silver.

Read more about the classified...

Got the decals Mike. look great, now just have tofigure out whete toput them the big one is for my metal cabinet in the garage

Got the decals Mike. look great, now just have tofigure out whete toput them the big one is for my metal cabinet in the garage
Oh you got em !! Good !! I was going to PM you this log in session. Yup,big one for the tool cabinet for sure. Medium on a camera case or something. Small ones on a water bottle. I'm going to see if John can whip a 100 lot for me next time I see him. You'll have to post some pics Paul after you place them. Anyway,glad you got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread