Coming home from work several nights ago northbound on the #404. Biker past me. I was going about 115. I didn't even see the guy in my rear view. Suddenly I heard the scream of his bike as he flew by. He had no light on his rear plate (if he even had one I wouldn't of been able to get the numbers because he went by so fast). I would conservatively guess his speed over 200 km.hr. Idiot.

Sept 1st, 7 miles north of warren PA.
Darwin appeared in the form of a deer.
It was an airborn deer that did a leapfrog right at me while we were riding through a nice left handed sweeper . It's hind leg whacked my wind screen, and the rest was history.
Sent me and my bike down on the left side. I slid until the front tire slammed a vertical post holding the guard rail. Few busted ribs etc, but I survived. I'm just home from looking at a new bike.

(200 is ok....300 is where the fun begins)

Sept 1st, 7 miles north of warren PA.
Darwin appeared in the form of a deer.
It was an airborn deer that did a leapfrog right at me while we were riding through a nice left handed sweeper . It's hind leg whacked my wind screen, and the rest was history.
Sent me and my bike down on the left side. I slid until the front tire slammed a vertical post holding the guard rail. Few busted ribs etc, but I survived. I'm just home from looking at a new bike.

(200 is ok....300 is where the fun begins)
Glad to see you're OK. Accidents can happen to even the safest riders. It's when we aggravate that with our own stupidity that the real danger applies.

Luckily I can't do too much damage with my bike! LOL

1695839675450.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread