IMG_4081.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG
IMG_4083.JPG
IMG_4092.JPG
IMG_4093.JPG
IMG_4094.JPG
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG
Well,just back from a "short" drive with Jeff and Ziggy. I got an early morning phone call from Z asking what my plans were for the day. Not much until now !! Jump ahead to Peters drive inn in Red Deer and Jeff is along as well. We hung out there for an hour or so chatting and stuff. My first time meeting Ziggy and "formally" meeting Jeff after a hello in Rocky during the LL cruise.

Anyway,we also had a couple walk over with 2 little boys who loved the 3 cars side by side by side. Little did I know Jeff had a few Hot Wheels Corvettes with him and was quick to offer the 2 boys their choice of toys. ( very cool Jeff ). After that,one of the boys,Bruce started getting a little chatty. Jeff had him over in his car letting him sit in the drivers seat and toot the horn. After that,I brought him over to my car and put him in the passenger seat and showed him the shifter and the power windows. All this time the boys parents were chatting with Ziggy and us a little bit. The boys Father took a few pics as did us and couldn't thank us enough. Here's the end result of this little meeting.

Last edited:
I took advantage today and got together with MikeyZ06 & Jeff for an awesome cruise. We met up at the usual Peters Drive Inn at Red Deer, and journeyed on to Rocky Mountain House and then to Nordegg for our final stop before turning around and heading back home. It ended up being 23 degrees with not a cloud in the sky the entire trip. This was a wonderful end to the 2017 cruise year with a couple of great guys!!

Attachments

• 20171005_122003.jpg
    20171005_122003.jpg
    752.7 KB · Views: 6
Awesome of you 3 Amigos! Sorry I couldn't make it there. Appreciate the Story and Pictures.
Maybe with Mikey seeing those boys with their Corvette gifts ... he CCF Carded them right away.
So if Bruce & "Bro" find this post ... don't forget to introduce yourself either Now with your new finds from Jeff
or in many days from now right after you pick up your new C9's (?) ... photos are required :thumbs:

Hey! no call guys! this would have been the perfect excuse to take a mental health day! looks like it was a great day and drive. always next time.

Hey! no call guys! this would have been the perfect excuse to take a mental health day! looks like it was a great day and drive. always next time.
There could still be time? Going out on a limb but if anybody is up for a K Country Hwy 40 drive in the next 3 weeks,pending snowfall/rain..... just saying... there's still some colour on the trees. Might be a bit of a jaunt for some but,,,,, just putting it out there.

Mental Health Days are great..... my boss gave me 30 minutes of one yesterday.. left work at 4:30pm instead of 5 ;)

Looks like a nice day.... you guys probably had fun!.

B

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.