If this is legit, and I was 40yrs younger, I'd move closer, and be on the track daily.

Hate to be the skeptic but this doesn't seem well thought out and it's terribly scant on details so I'm thinking they're shopping the idea and looking for investors. I doubt long term this will be viable.

Hate to be the skeptic but this doesn't seem well thought out and it's terribly scant on details so I'm thinking they're shopping the idea and looking for investors. I doubt long term this will be viable.

Yes indeed. Permits, (imho) will never be issued due to the noise. Many other factors too.
Fort Erie was supposed to get a track. Hasn't happened.
Shannonville is / was for sale for yrs. Rumour has it, it's been bought. No one knows by who. Those with pre paid days are nervous.

Yes indeed. Permits, (imho) will never be issued due to the noise. Many other factors too.
Fort Erie was supposed to get a track. Hasn't happened.
Shannonville is / was for sale for yrs. Rumour has it, it's been bought. No one knows by who. Those with pre paid days are nervous.

Shannon still for sale as far as I know, I even know the details if anyone wants to get a group buy going. But yes this particular place is a pipedream. Permits will take years and likely face many challenges.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread