Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Go Team Corvette. Repeat class winners? Hope so. Race starts at 9:00 a.m. I believe.

One race/event I would love to go to.

Corvettes have a long history with their big "booming" V8's at Le Mans starting in 1960.

A couple of interesting Corvette racers from the 1965 race.

hot2-1.JPG

Only two instead of four cars this year? Qualifying 12th in their class, they're going to have some ground to make up during the race. Oddly I'll admit I'm disappointed so far and sure hope they make me eat crow on Sunday!

Hey Mike what is interesting about Speedvision is that it morphed out of some other racing TV show and then the cable companies dropped it altogether. It seems to me that they lost their direction somewhere along the line with some really stupid shows. Now the cable companies have MAV TV and they want me to pay for that but never did give a credit for losing Speedvision. Rip off artists indeed. Enjoyed watching the free part but no money is leaving my pocket for it.

How the heck are you doing?

Hey Murray. Things are ok here I guess. More concerned with how your doing to be honest.

Yeah,the speedvision kinda went downhill fast. If I recall,didn’t TNN (the Nashville network) blend into them? TNN used to have some racing shows now and then. Once in awhile something cool would be on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread