Not open for further replies.

tayman1975

2 You're 10
Sep 1, 2010
Lloydminster
VetteCoins
Car
2007 corvette
Selling a $4000 mens necklace for $1500 or trade for something for my c6z06 what have you. Sure could use some long tubes and x-pipe. Text me at 780-522-9064. I tried posting pics but wont upload youll have to give me your email so i could send pics off to you.

Good morning tayman1975,

Please, please, please keep this in mind with the humor it is intended with! Does this 09/03/2012 posting look at all familiar?

Should only be able to sell corvette stuff on this site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the usa forum better that way. I dont think you should be able to sell whatever on here. I come to this part to find stuff for corvettes not cigars etc. Go on the usa forum and you'll get kicked off the site if you dont obey the rules. Come on guys if you want to sell your personnel stuff use kijiji. This is a corvette forum lets keep it corvette stuff.

I just had to laugh that the two posts are in a bit of a conflict with one another! But I did really think that it was funny to see you post it! I hope that you also see the chuckling side of things with this...........one Albertan C6Z06 owner to another.

Cheers,

Garry

I have some Harley Davidson Art work (prints & Art pieces) Also HD Jackets & Leather clothing for sale.
Are these items not allowed on here? I know we have some motorcycle riders on this forum that might like these items.

Please let me know the policy before I post them up.
Let me know if you want me to delete this post.
We are moving in a month so I'm trying to sell what we don't need.

Thanks. Mark :canada:

I have some Harley Davidson Art work (prints & Art pieces) Also HD Jackets & Leather clothing for sale.
Are these items not allowed on here? I know we have some motorcycle riders on this forum that might like these items.

Please let me know the policy before I post them up.
Let me know if you want me to delete this post.
We are moving in a month so I'm trying to sell what we don't need.

Thanks. Mark :canada:

From what I understand Mark, we can post anything here in the General For SaleWanted section: As stated under the header: "Post anything here that you have for sale or are looking for".

-----in other words just a general sale/wanted section. I believe that's right from Riley himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.