Jul 15, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
bmw x5m
Province
BC
the wait has finally been done.. 23 months of wait. For months, i thought i was not going to get it after alot of miscommunication with dealership.

finally got the car last friday, and its a dream come true moment for me.

its their first 2023 model year c8, and luckily built before the price increase.

i did get the new black wheels and black exhaust ( shaped little different than regular).

after all these price increases...its a total bargain for the price.
IMG_8406.jpg
IMG_8403.jpg

the wait has finally been done.. 23 months of wait. For months, i thought i was not going to get it after alot of miscommunication with dealership.

its their first 2023 model year c8, and luckily built before the price increase.

i did get the new black wheels and black exhaust ( shaped little different than regular).

after all these price increases...its a total bargain for the price. View attachment 98806View attachment 98805
Nice ride, I am now at 13 months and waiting on my dealer allocation and I was 21st on their list 2 months ago. On those nice new black rims are the lug nuts black or silver?

Reactions: lance
Thanks for the clarity. I have had mixed answers from YouTubers.
It's a supply issue. Black rims come with black lug nuts. They are not going to keep a car from being delivered because of lug nuts

Reactions: lance
It's a supply issue. Black rims come with black lug nuts. They are not going to keep a car from being delivered because of lug nuts
thanks again Murray for clarity, makes more sense that they will put whatever color is available at the time... Morgan Crosbie form cars and crosbie told me the same thing that whatever colour the rims are the lug nuts match..

Reactions: Murray20c8
@lance my apologies. I was mistaken. My rims are black and have silver lug nuts. I guess since they are in so deep they are not noticeable.

after all these price increases...its a total bargain for the price. View attachment 98806View attachment 98805
Lucky you, congrats. I will never get mine , it seems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.