Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
Hi everyone, the dealers have received pricing this morning. I can now update you as I have those that DM'ed me.
The Z06 is up $9,200 and the E-Ray is up $9,000.
The Stingray as I eluded to in my last thread is unchanged as are the options. I was going to post this update
in my last thread about 2025 pricing but someone already closed the thread?
Scott

I was upset that my Z car went up 10k over the 2023 but now with this $9200 increase to 2025 it's hurts less

Makes you wonder how much ZR1 will cost with 2025 Z06 pricing
We should know by February. I posted what I thought based on what has happened in the past and heard about it.

Reactions: 1st Vette
At least maybe they realized their mistake on the huge 2023 increase on the Stingray and might let it get back closer to 'normal' via small or no increases for a few years.
You mean the 20k increase on the Z06 for 2024 and now another $9200 for 2025.

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Hi everyone, the dealers have received pricing this morning. I can now update you as I have those that DM'ed me.
The Z06 is up $9,200 and the E-Ray is up $9,000.
The Stingray as I eluded to in my last thread is unchanged as are the options. I was going to post this update
in my last thread about 2025 pricing but someone already closed the thread?
Scott
Hi Scott, Any word on update of the Canadian configurator?

At this point I'm officially out, Stingrays, Z's and even Erays are starting to pile up across the US and Canada. This most definitely will not help.
Why are you out? Are you looking at the car as a collector?

I'm assuming that $9200 doesn't include luxury tax?

A Z06 now starts at 171k and an E-Ray 160k after luxury tax?

So we now have a 70-80k chasm between a Stingray and the next model.

GM really needs a model in between a Stingray and an E-Ray/Z06.

Why are you out? Are you looking at the car as a collector?
I have 30k on my ZR1 and 11k on my C8 so definitely not a collectors car. This was to be my last new Corvette optioned exactly how I wanted but with all the price increases and the luxury tax I can no longer justify getting rid of both my cars for the Z. This is my personal opinion.

Reactions: 1st Vette
I have 30k on my ZR1 and 11k on my C8 so definitely not a collectors car. This was to be my last new Corvette optioned exactly how I wanted but with all the price increases and the luxury tax I can no longer justify getting rid of both my cars for the Z. This is my personal opinion.
That's Cool, but what has that got to do with the extra C8's in the states? You made it sound like the excess of cars was a detriment to you.

That's Cool, but what has that got to do with the extra C8's in the states? You made it sound like the excess of cars was a detriment to you.
Sorry if I was not clear. I feel that due to many substantial increases, slowing demand and the economy that Corvettes in general are starting to pile up across North America for these reasons. I myself can no longer justify the cost of a Z06.