This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2025 delivery date?

Mar 31, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
C8
Province
QC
I ordered a 2025 C8 on July 30 and now have an event code of 3300 with a production date of 9/9/2024. For those of you who have recently received their vehicles or have knowledge of this...how long will it take for the car to be delivered to me from this point. Thank you

Reactions: Murray20c8
Mine took about 10 days from production. I went to see the car being built on October 11th of last year and it was delivered on October 19th

Reactions: Pasquale 2024 C8
If the TPW is 9/9/2024, you will have a VIN by 09/16/2024 at the latest. Provided there are no quality control holds, you should have your car by the 1st week of October.

Reactions: Murray20c8
If the TPW is 9/9/2024, you will have a VIN by 09/16/2024 at the latest. Provided there are no quality control holds, you should have your car by the 1st week of October.
He should have a partial vin by September 2nd.

I just checked my old text messages. I got word on Jan 31 that my 2024 went into 3300. Then on March 14, I received word that April 1st was build week. I then took delivery on April 27. This was from Brian Cullen.
Hope this helps!

Not always ... mine, from Brian Cullen, took over 4 weeks from when I saw the window sticker posted until I took delivery. This was last Sept.
Things have sped up considerably this year. Cars are showing up in 6 weeks from allocation to delivery in Ontario. My car was built 6 weeks after allocation and arrived at the dealer two days later back in June.

The rest of the country will probably be 10 weeks (4 weeks to ship) from allocation to delivery.

There can still be hiccups but it seems the General is getting these shipped quickly the last 6 months, who knows if 2025s will be the same.