Featured Thread

Attachments

• 2024-Corvette-Model-Year-End-Production-Stats (1).pdf
    562.2 KB · Views: 0
Only 1266 Stingray coupes came to Canada. I would have guessed more.

Price seems to be the determining factor in model volumes. Not surprising.
And only 3344 of all models combined. Again, less than I would have expected. That’s one for every 11,961 people in the country, lol . Which I find oddly interesting. There are about 22,000 people here and to the best of my knowledge, two C8’s . Hmmm…And they cost 10% less here than everywhere but Alberta. Be interesting to see the provincial breakdown on sales . Which I suppose you could figure out from C8 tracker if you had the patience. Don’t have time for that though as I’m going for a drive. Forecast for Saturday here is high of-5 , low of-9 . Pray for us.

Did you get the Z51 tires or the all seasons?

Did you get the Z51 tires or the all seasons?
All season. But the other day with dry roads and +8c after 35 km of driving around the area both city and highway the tire sensors didn’t get past cool indication. Didn’t notice any lack of grip though. No z-51 pkg on mine . One of the few by the look of the production stats .

The Z51 option gets you summer only tires. No Z51, you get all seasons. I have Z51 so not a lot of cold weather driving, but we had a fairly mild winter 23-24. If it gets below 40F I head for home, or don't go out. Or take the Wrangler.
Ya. I was aware of the tire issue. Part of the reason why I didn’t go Z51 is our latitude. Plus I won’t track it not having easy access. Cost wasn’t an issue . I’ll drive it till the snow flies. I run Michelin defender2 M/S all year round on my truck with no problems. Don’t go off road except for the ice road on occasion. Kind of strange that GM doesn’t offer the option for both tire types with Z-51 .

GM colour selections have always been a source of heated discussions ( Caffeine, Cacti, Zeus ) but discontinuing Hypersonic silver doesn't make sense to me , it's a top 5 colour choice yearly

I would have axed rapid blue instead ( sorry RB owners ) , the numbers are in the bottom 5 and yearly numbers are declining

Some colours get different shades

Amplify-Sebring
Accelerate- Competition

No new grays to replace Hypersonic , Ceramic , Silver Fare, Shadow

Last edited:
Reactions: RedVette70
A definite need for a bright green. I loved the 70's Dodge / Plymouth colours on the Cuda's and Challengers etc.
Or a colour close to British racing green which I always felt looked good on a Vette . Wasn’t it available on some previous generations ?
IMG_3204.jpeg

A definite need for a bright green. I loved the 70's Dodge / Plymouth colours on the Cuda's and Challengers etc.
Now that I look there were an amazing number of different shades of green available over the years. I’ll bet a lot of folks have not seen a lot of them.

Now that I look there were an amazing number of different shades of green available over the years. I’ll bet a lot of folks have not seen a lot of them.
Lots of great looking shades of green, Fathom, Lime Rock, Fairway ( there's something Sparro doesn't see often )

Users who are viewing this thread