Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Silver Flare / black combo with red interior ? At first I had a loaded red mist in mind but on the fence after the 2024 price increase. Not to miss out and hung out to dry I purchased a fully loaded 2022 3LT Z51 , carbon interior, mag ride with lift three weeks ago . So I'm in a good position to make a rational decision. Time is on my side.

Possibly Silver Flare / black combo with red interior ? At first I had a loaded red mist in mind but on the fence after the 2024 price increase. Not to miss out and hung out to dry I purchased a fully loaded 2022 3LT Z51 , carbon interior, mag ride with lift three weeks ago . So I'm in a good position to make a rational decision. Time is on my side.
Sounds nice, which dealer did it come out of and I am assuming it was used. Hope you got a good deal on it.

Came from a Chev dealership that did not sell corvettes. The owner of the dealership had it has his personal driver. I believe he's considering a Z06 ? The owner of a dealership near me that does not sell corvettes had a Z06. I wonder if they stand in line like the rest of us ? People must talk when you are one of the very few who actually owns and drives one of these in the area. Kind of a talking ,driving billboard of sorts. I purchased the car through him. Very happy with the price and the car considering all the pie in the sky dreamers and scammers reselling these cars.

Not thinking I will ever own one. I'm never going to track my car especially considering where I live. Most likely would not purchase another Z51 because of that ? Anyway if you arer going to track your car why have a Z51 ? You need a Z06 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.