I know 1100 means nothing but I’m in with a preliminary order number, actually it’s mostly letters but same thing
you are the 1st one on the CCF, congrats, I will update your status on the forum list

are you comfortable sharing what dealer you are with?

Butler Chevrolet GMC Hummer Cadillac lol

Reactions: DenisC8
why spread false information? production will start in Sept and deliveries will start as early as Oct.

Canada gets low amount of cars, but there are no delayed deliveries.
Nothing false about it. Not all Corvette owners are on here, though we'd love them to be.

why spread false information? production will start in Sept and deliveries will start as early as Oct.

Canada gets low amount of cars, but there are no delayed deliveries.
If Canada only gets 4% of orders like 2022 and Z06 production falls around 20% we will be lucky to see 200 Zs for the entire country the first year. Don't be surprised to see bigger dealerships only get a handful and smaller dealerships get none.

If Canada only gets 4% of orders like 2022 and Z06 production falls around 20% we will be lucky to see 200 Zs for the entire country the first year. Don't be surprised to see bigger dealerships only get a handful and smaller dealerships get none.
I think Canada will get 250-300 2023 Z06s. the top 3 dealers in Ontario will get around 20-30 2023 Z06s

Last edited:
But the ones that are on here, have got on the list early and will get their Z06s early.
Are you number 1 on the lists? I know of no one on here that is. I could be wrong, but if they are 3rd or 4th it could be several years. RRuf posted a little tongue in cheek, but he is not far off IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.