Do the 2023 Stingray Wheels offer a better overall value then the 2022 Stingray Wheels?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Feb 15, 2020
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON
Call me crazy, but I think the new 2023 Stingray wheels look amazing and offer a better overall value to the consumer than the 2022 Stingray wheel options... Especially when you compare the 2023 Gloss Black 20 Spoke wheels VS the 2022 5 Trident Spoke black wheels.

2023 Gloss Black 20 Spoke = $1,295.00
2022 Black 5 Spoke Trident Wheels $4,080

Do not get me wrong I love the Black Tridents, I just think at $1,295 the black 20 Spoke wheels are an unbelievable value!

Canadian Corvette From members, what do you think?

wheel pricing.png

Call me crazy, but I think the new 2023 Stingray wheels look amazing and offer a better overall value to the consumer than the 2022 Stingray wheel options... Especially when you compare the 2023 Gloss Black 20 Spoke wheels VS the 2022 5 Trident Spoke black wheels.

Do not get me wrong I love the Black Tridents, I just think at $1,295 the black 20 Spoke wheels are an unbelievable value!

View attachment 95292
You're crazy! You told me to tell you! ;)
Actually again I do NOT like them. I prefer the Z06 style over these.

Stock wheel offsets are still a problem for me. I couldn't imagine spending an extra +$2K on wheels, and then having them tucked in the fenders by 20mm. Designs aside, that sort of offset is unappealing to me.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd go with the base wheels, and then correct the problem with aftermarket wheels.

Stock wheel offsets are still a problem for me. I couldn't imagine spending an extra +$2K on wheels, and then having them tucked in the fenders by 20mm. Designs aside, that sort of offset is unappealing to me.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd go with the base wheels, and then correct the problem with aftermarket wheels.
You could go with Paragon 20mm spacers, but at the end of the day you still have cheap GM cast wheels that are prone to cracking ( Z06, C8 recalls) plus you have the same wheels as everybody else

You could go with Paragon 20mm spacers, but at the end of the day you still have cheap GM cast wheels that are prone to cracking ( Z06, C8 recalls) plus you have the same wheels as everybody else

You certainly could, and that was a route I almost went down. But it just seems that there are better options out there, instead of spending $2K to upgrade your wheels, and then spending another few hundred on spacers.

For $2K, you can buy a whole other set of flow forged wheels that are much nicer than the cast stuff.

Reactions: Gilles27

The callaway wheels are sweet. $10,000 cad for the set.

View attachment 95292
iOS Image - 827105857.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't do yellow calipers considering you did the seat belts, I have black calipers on black wheels and don't like the washed out look but GM doesn't offer a proper caliper colour for Amplify Orange so I will be sending mine for powder coatings. I think the yellow calipers would have really looked good with ELB

Reactions: Callawayc8
I'm surprised you didn't do yellow calipers considering you did the seat belts, I have black calipers on black wheels and don't like the washed out look but GM doesn't offer a proper caliper colour for Amplify Orange so I will be sending mine for powder coatings. I think the yellow calipers would have really looked good with ELB

The dealer showed me the yellow calipers on another car. They were more lime. I didn’t really like the colour.