Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 2.54.41 PM.png

Reactions: Maximus74
Does this mean there will be another round of price in increases in the span of four months? I don't think I will be able to get an order in with my dealer until May at the earliest.

I know the car is still a relative bargain, but for me, it was a stretch to finance with 2021 prices lol. At the time I was looking for a used F-Type R Jaguar, and the price just kept rising. Out of curiosity I went on the GM website and was shocked to see I could buy a brand new C8 for the same money. Haven't looked back since. I will make a deal no matter what the 2023 MRSP is, but it would have been nice to have have nailed down the final cost a bit sooner. ;)

One thing to clarify here folks is the fact both Stingray and Z06 allocations are now combined. This means if your dealership received 20 allocations to kick off 2023 production GM will tell them of the 20 received, you can order 5 Z06, etc. The rest will be Stingrays.

If you are with a good dealership they will have both lists for Stingrays and Z06 separate. This would mean in the above example that good dealership A would order 15 Stingrays from their Stingray list and 5 from their Z06 list.

I assume within about two days we will see the 2023 US prices. Anyone know how long it will take to get the CDN prices up on the website?
I went on the US build and price website today, put my current spec in, and saved the report to a PDF file. Came out to $77140 USD. After the 2023 US prices are up, I'll input the same spec to get an idea of how much hurt I can expect when the CDN price increases go live 😲 🤞

I assume within about two days we will see the 2023 US prices. Anyone know how long it will take to get the CDN prices up on the website?
I went on the US build and price website today, put my current spec in, and saved the report to a PDF file. Came out to $77140 USD. After the 2023 US prices are up, I'll input the same spec to get an idea of how much hurt I can expect when the CDN price increases go live 😲 🤞
Canadian dealers will find out 1st, website can be delayed by 1-2 weeks

Canadian dealers will find out 1st, website can be delayed by 1-2 weeks
I'd be surprised if they come that quickly.
2020 prices came out 3 months after. 2021 prices almost that long if memory serves. I don't recall 2022 prices, but they were likely late also. lol. You never know with GM Canada

I'd be surprised if they come that quickly.
2020 prices came out 3 months after. 2021 prices almost that long if memory serves. I don't recall 2022 prices, but they were likely late also. lol. You never know with GM Canada
Well, I'm not surprised! lol

I'm shooting for a 2026 model... by that point they should have stealth technology and possibly hover wheels....

Sitting at mid 20's seems like you'll never get a car. I've told myself that's ok, I'm not in a rush, but it's still tough to wait for years.

I actually got on an E-ray list, I'd prefer the hybrid, but doesn't seem like any news coming out on the E-Ray?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread