Jan 24, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette Sting
Province
ON
Anybody know why the 'build a price' for 2023 C8's in Canada is not up and running yet, and why isn't it released at the same time as the US? Not sure why GM thinks it's ok to order a new vehicle, but not able to find out how much it actually costs?
Canadian allocations for C8's is at an all time snail pace.....Frustrating to say the least!!

Anybody know why the 'build a price' for 2023 C8's in Canada is not up and running yet, and why isn't it released at the same time as the US? Not sure why GM thinks it's ok to order a new vehicle, but not able to find out how much it actually costs?
Canadian allocations for C8's is at an all time snail pace.....Frustrating to say the least!!
Butsy, Canadian pricing is never available at the same time as the US pricing is. Today a $3,000 price increase
for the C8 in Canada takes effect. This follows the $2300 price increase last week for the car in the US.

Reactions: butsy

Attachments

• IMG-5164.jpg
    IMG-5164.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG-5162.jpg
    IMG-5162.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
I POSTED this yesterday. Attending Pine grove show at Boyer Chev in Ajax, a brand new 23 was there, delivered 3 weeks ago off of the MAY PRODUCTION. THE OWNER/BUYER placed the order last August 21, guess he just went with the price flow. He too was surprised his number came up as fast as it did. He is one happy camper, from my conversation.

I POSTED this yesterday. Attending Pine grove show at Boyer Chev in Ajax, a brand new 23 was there, delivered 3 weeks ago off of the MAY PRODUCTION. THE OWNER/BUYER placed the order last August 21, guess he just went with the price flow. He too was surprised his number came up as fast as it did. He is one happy camper, from my conversation.
Pine grove should have been Pine Ridge, or the Pine Ridge Covette club!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread