Jan 30, 2017
ingersoll ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2017 corvette 3LT
Hey Guys this car does exist for 119 MSRP for as the ad says 2023 3lt convertible with mag ride and lift kit Call Tara at Searles in ingersoll 519-535-3016 The owner backed out and it's available now guys without a two year wait.......

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0391 (6).jpg
    IMG_0391 (6).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 561
congrats, did they give you a fair trade value on your 2021 coupe?
I guess it depends on what you consider fair. I’ve driven it for two summers putting on 14000 km and got more money than I paid for it. Considering the mileage and the fact it’s a 1LT that I traded getting more money for it than what I paid is a fair price. The 3LT listed at just over 119,000, there’s a 2021 1LT z51 for sale here with very few options listed for 119000 and it hasn’t sold all summer. By comparison the 3 LT is a steal and looks like prices on used ones are indeed starting to moderate. Thanks to CCF for the lead on this car, lots of miles and smiles this summer.

I guess it depends on what you consider fair. I’ve driven it for two summers putting on 14000 km and got more money than I paid for it. Considering the mileage and the fact it’s a 1LT that I traded getting more money for it than what I paid is a fair price. The 3LT listed at just over 119,000, there’s a 2021 1LT z51 for sale here with very few options listed for 119000 and it hasn’t sold all summer. By comparison the 3 LT is a steal and looks like prices on used ones are indeed starting to moderate. Thanks to CCF for the lead on this car, lots of miles and smiles this summer.
good for you

Congrats Bob, are you local and in the Ingersoll area to be there so quickly? I will be interested to read your impressions on changing from a 1LT to a 3LT! Not sure what options you had with your 2021 for comparison?

If I remember correctly this is a 3rd brand new C8 that found a new home after info was shared on the CCF

I think more than 3, if you go back to when C8's first came out (and who knows how many of prior generations; that was before my time). I helped out with at least one sale by posting info, and have seen several others since. Yet another reason ("#1,296") for being a member of these Forums. Happy Holidays everyone!

This car was offered to the next guys on the waiting list at the dealer where I bought mine this year and happen to be friends of mine so posted it here and was not surprised when the dealer told me it was sold at the opening of the next business day and local as well...... NIce to see

Reactions: Murray20c8
Congratulations Bob & Eve on your new convertible. They came to our place last week to look at our C8 and we gave them a hard time about not having a C8 convertible. Last night we got together and they surprised us with a picture of their new C8 a lucky find. I saw the original write up of the Searl car but did not follow it up, by the way Bob & Eve bought our torch red 2010 Grand Sport 2 months ago. We hated to see it go but it went to a very good home at least we get to see it all the time. Bob & Eve are also members of our club Corvettes of Western Ontario

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Congratulations Bob & Eve on your new convertible. They came to our place last week to look at our C8 and we gave them a hard time about not having a C8 convertible. Last night we got together and they surprised us with a picture of their new C8 a lucky find. I saw the original write up of the Searl car but did not follow it up, by the way Bob & Eve bought our torch red 2010 Grand Sport 2 months ago. We hated to see it go but it went to a very good home at least we get to see it all the time. Bob & Eve are also members of our club Corvettes of Western Ontario
I went to your club show on August 7th here in London. Some really nice cars your members own.

Reactions: Bobneveline
We were very happy with the turn out of our fifth annual show. We also help Finch do their show in the fall also as they are our major sponsor also Morgan is a member. My wife and I have run the prize table for our show since the start and have also run the prize table for years at the Anderson show.

Reactions: Bobneveline
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread