This just showed up on Autotrader today, checked the dealer's website: 2022 C8 HTC
A 2LT for $96578 which must be close to MSRP. It has a VIN so I think it's a legit add. Too bad I don't like all black interiors!
It likely is sold retail. Remember that the dealer actually buys the cars from GM and in turn, by contract, sells the car to the customer. All the dealers have hooks into Autotrader and their stock shows up automatically on Autotrader.

Interesting reading the list of "Options.".. Glass...I guess you could cheap out and delete the glass....Brakes... That one might be harder to live without... Steering wheel... as opposed to steering pedals?....interior... easy delete... couple of lawn chairs and you're set... lol.... Power? another useful option if you actually want to go anywhere that's not downhill....

I just noticed the hilarious list of options: "vehicle", "frame", and the all important "floor" 😂
I never heard back from them so I assume it is as Murray says. I saw a similar one at Finch Chevrolet, they responded it was an automatic post. They did however mention they could pull some strings and nab me one inside of two years, seeing as I was clearly a V.I.P.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I saw a similar one at Finch Chevrolet, they responded it was an automatic post. They did however mention they could pull some strings and nab me one inside of two years, seeing as I was clearly a V.I.P.
Hell, I could get you one within 2 years! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.