Is there anything in writing about what Canadian owners can expect from GM for included service? I'm pretty sure my dealer mentioned only one free oil change. This DCT service is certainly welcome.
There are 2 free oil changes for 2020's. Look on your window sticker to see what you get free.
1629812092640.png

Reactions: Gilles27
Big deal, the base car price will most likely increase by $1500 or so and so will some of the options.
You are paying for it !
For someone who doesn't post often you sure are negative to something that most 2022 owners will be glad is covered. The filter alone is close to $300 and there was a $1500 price increase in 2021 and received nothing extra but Apple carplay

For someone who doesn't post often you sure are negative to something that most 2022 owners will be glad is covered. The filter alone is close to $300 and there was a $1500 price increase in 2021 and received nothing extra but Apple carplay
Thought this forum was about commenting and opinion in an open forum. Did not realize that the number of posts determines ones “status” and that some are more equal than others ? I know what I got with my 2021, and did realize and know I did pay for the Apple car play.
If you read the heading of the post it said “free” , and it is not. If you choose to interpret this as negative or otherwise, that’s your opinion, as unfounded as it is and I’m ok with it. I wouldn’t think
I guess if Murray posted my response instead of me, you would take it at face value and not sit in judgement as his posts are way up there and he would likely take you to task, like I am.

I guess if Murray posted my response instead of me, you would take it at face value and not sit in judgement as his posts are way up there and he would likely take you to task, like I am.
No. I'd here about it. He's an equal opportunity Troll! ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Good news for 2022 MY C8 buyers. U will be getting the 12k DCT service included as part of your 2 N/C oil changes.

I haven't seen the document from GM but others have in Canada
What if you don't reach 12k by year two when they likely will change the oil due to time and not mileage?

What if you don't reach 12k by year two when they likely will change the oil due to time and not mileage?
I did my 2 oil changes at 1500 km and 6000km within 6 months , dealer said I could do them whenever I wanted so I'm sure you don't need 12k for DCT filter change

Reactions: moepig777
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.