That's the way the ball bounces l have a factory 5 cobra with a big V8 that will go toe to toe with a C8 on many fronts. But as lam getting longer in the tooth l want some comfort for them 800mile drives . So like l said before got a C8 coming and l put a down stork on the 2nd Zora coming through Cullen 4 years later. You only go around once and l will never get caught with my pants down again. So if l do not kill myself on my C8 l will be ready to get close and personal with my 1000hp Zora .

Reactions: HINEY 1 and Kev
That's the way the ball bounces l have a factory 5 cobra with a big V8 that will go toe to toe with a C8 on many fronts. But as lam getting longer in the tooth l want some comfort for them 800mile drives . So like l said before got a C8 coming and l put a down stork on the 2nd Zora coming through Cullen 4 years later. You only go around once and l will never get caught with my pants down again. So if l do not kill myself on my C8 l will be ready to get close and personal with my 1000hp Zora .
Good for you man!!!

Definitely getting a Z06 but no Carbon Wheels
I'm thinking Carbon Wheels will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced
Maybe worth it for some but not for me

Definitely getting a Z06 but no Carbon Wheels
I'm thinking Carbon Wheels will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced
Maybe worth it for some but not for me
You can get aluminum wheels which way a few pounds more then the carbon wheels for less then 1/2 the price. A friend of mine bought a Ferrari Pista with the carbon wheels. He paid over $100,000 just for the carbon package, wheels were 1/2 of that.

Reactions: COP8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread