RockyPM

@Jeffer2013 and I are busy planning the 2021 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise. We are now confirming the route and figuring out the sites and sounds we will see along the way. Booking will start in late January 2021 in the same format as 2020's cruise. We want to get everyone thinking about it now.

We are planning for a 5-day scenic drive through the Canadian Rockies and it will be a blast. Tentative dates are July 19 - 23, 2021. As a teaser I'll leave this right here. You can fast forward to about 0:58 t bypass the intro:

I will be the guy riding the brake for 2 minutes right in front of you.... Now if they had a Merry-go-round .....
Ren And Stimpy Reaction GIF

Might be slow in some sections but with no braking it says you should hit 42 km/hr! With no protection a skid would leave a bit of a mark. @Black 03 Z06 come on out. Hopefully this crazy thing is reduced and we can travel.

@Jeffer2013 and I are busy planning the 2021 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise. We are now confirming the route and figuring out the sites and sounds we will see along the way. Booking will start in late January 2021 in the same format as 2020's cruise. We want to get everyone thinking about it now.

We are planning for a 5-day scenic drive through the Canadian Rockies and it will be a blast. Tentative dates are July 19 - 23, 2021. As a teaser I'll leave this right here. You can fast forward to about 0:58 t bypass the intro:

We're not far from Revelstoke but never did the coaster. Definitely would come out and see you guys wet your pants next year all things notwithstanding.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RockyPM
@BlueCruiser, thought you were thinking about changing the gearing in your car Bob? That would make it easier and improve mileage. If you don't mind changing originality.

yup! trying to figure out which will be easier 5 speed or higher gears or both. Then the problem is finding and getting but I do have six months to work it out. I keep all the original stuff in crates for the next owner.
Bob

Reactions: RockyPM
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread