Yeesssssssssss; great consolation if my 2020 isn't made and flips over into a 2021! Best news I've had all day!:Hurray:
Your will be built as a 2020. All 3000 orders will be built as 2020's. Assuming the world doesn't shut down again.

• Agree
Reactions: ABC and Sparro
Yeesssssssssss; great consolation if my 2020 isn't made and flips over into a 2021! Best news I've had all day!:Hurray:
Well that is fantastic news for all of the C8 buyers. What's even better is all of these vehicles should have all of the quality control issues taken care of. đź‘Ť

Reactions: ABC
Well my "elation bubble" isn't completely burst...but the "no price increase" for the 2021 C8 only applies to the base coupe and convertible models, which means there could be a price increase for the 2021 2LT and 3LT trim levels, plus whatever options are chosen from the 2020 C8's list. See the post for "2020 Data and 2021 Intel" for some further details.

Reactions: ABC
Well my "elation bubble" isn't completely burst...but the "no price increase" for the 2021 C8 only applies to the base coupe and convertible models, which means there could be a price increase for the 2021 2LT and 3LT trim levels, plus whatever options are chosen from the 2020 C8's list. See the post for "2020 Data and 2021 Intel" for some further details.
well its a good news but with 5 deposit in different dealer and i still dont know if i will have one for 2021 !

Your will be built as a 2020. All 3000 orders will be built as 2020's. Assuming the world doesn't shut down again.
What the FK exhactly is 300 status ?

My understanding is that when your order has reached 3000 that it has been received and accepted at BGA. They have run the build spec though their System and no constraints on parts required existed. So they agree to build at a future date with a target build week in their forecast. The important jump is to 3400. Then it is actually in the schedule firm and all vendors get the forecast to build needed parts. Anything lower than 3000 in event code is really just sitting with your dealer.

What's 3000?
Capture.PNG

Does anyone know when GM sets the 2021 prices for Canada? I wouldn't bet on no base price increase in Canada due to the difference in Canadian dollar since last year's price was established.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.