Casual User
Sep 30, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
ON
Hello Everyone,

I placed my order for a 2021 Sebring Orange C8 with Z51 Package arriving in Summer of 2021 and wanted to get your input on aftermarket wheels. Any good experience with MRR, Forgeline Wheels or any other supplier for gloss black set.
I know it is subjective but are current C8 owner's happy with Z51 performance exhaust or did you change it to a custom exhaust?

I appreciate your input/feedback on the wheels and exhaust and pricing you received.

Cheers,
AMKV

Hello Everyone,
I know it is subjective but are current C8 owner's happy with Z51 performance exhaust or did you change it to a custom exhaust?
Welcome!
NPP isn't limited to Z51. I don't have Z51, but do have the NPP and I am very happy with it. We have it open in MyMode for both fobs. Mine and my wifes

Thank you Murray. This will be my first Corvette as I was going to buy at Cayman GTS 4.0 and decided to on the C8. I did not have an opportunity to drive it but from reviewing You tube reviews, it appears this mid engine set up is incredible for balance and and power to weight ratio.
Have you been happy with yours? I live in Kitchener Waterloo

Yes, very happy! I'm also new to Corvette. I thought I'd be buried in my Camaro, but when I heard the C8 was going mid engine all of a sudden I could care less about Camaros! ;) My Camaro was lowered with all kinds of aftermarket goodies from suspension to 485HP heads and cam. The C8 put it to shame. Amazing piece of machinery. With the strike and Covid the continuous let downs were hard to swallow, but the 375 day wait seems like nothing now. I took mine in yesterday for PPF and Ceramic coating and am already going through withdrawals. ;)

Sorry to ask you this ignorant question but what is a NPP? I am getting the Z51 exhaust package but did not understand what you meant by NPP.

It was $1295, but I think it has gone up. I believe the Canadian dealers now hove the pricing for 2021's. Many times pricing is different between U.S. and CAD options. The High wing for example was a real savings for Canadians, but of course it is no longer an option. NPP may be the same price up here, but I don't know. Who is your dealer?

Never heard of them, but then that's not unlikely as I only know a few. ;) I hope they are expecting many allocations. Have they told you your place in line and how many they expect? Most dealers expect the same number as they were allotted last Fall.
I ordered mine in early September and they told me I am number 11 for 2021. I presume that is October or November next year.

It depends on the number of allocations they receive. If you are 11 out of 100 then you'll likely get a car in the spring. If 11 out of 15 then yes, next fall.
You might want to call Jeff or Tracy at Brian Cullen in St. Catharines as they are one of the top three in Canada to see where you'd be on their list. They will likely get between 100 and 120 2021 C8 allocations. I'd also recommend one of the forum dealers but they are quite a bit farther for you. I got mine from Cullen.

I am finalizing my spec today in Guelph and was told I'm number 29, not sure of how many
Hoping for spring delivery - initial order was placed in June for a 2020 was bumped to a 2021 shortly after

I am finalizing my spec today in Guelph and was told I'm number 29, not sure of how many
Hoping for spring delivery - I the placed order for a 2020 C8 in June and was bumped to a 2021
June of 2020 or 2019? If 2019 that means they had 29 bumped to a 2021.
If June of 2020 then your dealer doesn't know his donkey from a round depression in the earth. ;)
Find out how many are on his list and how many he expects or at least how many he expected September of 2019. That will tell you what his allocations he will likely get for 2021's and when you might expect yours.
If I was a betting man I'd say that 2022's will start in September of 2021 and so GM would likely make about 30,000 2021's.
2021 Production will start in January.

June of 2020 or 2019? If 2019 that means they had 29 bumped to a 2021.
If June of 2020 then your dealer doesn't know his donkey from a round depression in the earth. ;)
Find out how many are on his list and how many he expects or at least how many he expected September of 2019. That will tell you what his allocations he will likely get for 2021's and when you might expect yours.
If I was a betting man I'd say that 2022's will start in September of 2021 and so GM would likely make about 30,000 2021's.
2021 Production will start in January.

June 4th 2020 I put my deposit down

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.