Feb 14, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8 1LT Z51
Province
ON
Hello,
Nice to meet you all.4
I'm in Toronto and I just bought a 2021 C8.
I was hoping I could get some suggestions for places to get seat coverings and a high quality wrap (also approx prixing).
The search was a bit overwhelming...
Cheers,

Seat coverings? As in the vinyl skins you pull over seats? Why would you want that? I haven't seen a single person use anything like that. If you are worried about spills and stains, ceramic coat your seats.

Wraps - gtawrapz.ca as a starting point. $2K to $4K depending on what you want.

Or maybe he/she is looking for cloth seat covers to protect (for example) his interior from a dog. Who knows. If so, the last I heard from another Corvette Forum, there weren't any available yet for the C8. Perhaps that's changed but if not, I'm sure someone will come out with an after-market solution soon.

Or maybe he/she is looking for cloth seat covers to protect (for example) his interior from a dog. Who knows. If so, the last I heard from another Corvette Forum, there weren't any available yet for the C8. Perhaps that's changed but if not, I'm sure someone will come out with an after-market solution soon.
Perhaps, yea.

Market demand will define supply. Maybe I'm blind, but I can't see a huge demand for people wanting to use their C8 to bring Cujo along for a car ride.

If they do, there are the generic covers for 100 bucks available on Amazon.

Thanks for the replies!
I also couldn't find any C8 seat covers and assumed it was simply a lack of demand.
I've never had seat coverings, but I was visualizing something that would wrap around to protect them.
I'll google the ceramic coating and check out gtawrapz... do you recommend their work?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.