Apr 11, 2019
Brantford
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Zo6
Province
ON
I spoke with my dealer this morning and he has several 2021 allocations available.
I am very comfortable recommending this dealership as they were totally upfront
with me on my position and when to expect delivery, and it all happened as I was told.
They are in a small town and offer small town honesty, but no discount from MSRP. lol
If you are interested PM me and I will give you contact info.
I don't receive any finders fees I'm only trying to prevent the pain some buyers experienced
during their 2020 ordering process.

I don't know the answer to that. I believe they base it on their prior years sales.
They know they will get some, I don't know if they have any 2021 orders yet.
This dealer only had 3 first and 3 second allocations for 2020.
I was #1 in their second allocation. And it worked for me , my car was built
2 weeks ago and 13,000 are still waiting for their build.

Reactions: ABC
I spoke with my dealer this morning and he has several 2021 allocations available.
with me on my position and when to expect delivery, and it all happened as I was told.
They are in a small town and offer small town honesty, but no discount from MSRP. lol
I don't receive any finders fees I'm only trying to prevent the pain some buyers experienced
Good morning
Yes I would like to contact the dealer you mentioned to order myC8. Dealers around me are willing to take deposits without assurances of allocation or timing.
thanks

Did this dealer actually receive his 2021 C8 allocations from GM? My dealer says they have not been given out yet.

Did this dealer actually receive his 2021 C8 allocations from GM? My dealer says they have not been given out yet.
I think (though not sure) that they were told to expect what the were told September of 2019, though they may just be assuming since they base it on the previous 3 year Corvette sales

Reactions: ABC
Thanks very much. I was able to contact Tom Pollard. He responded quickly, great guy and he put me in touch with Mike Boneschansker. He was also very helpfull and completed my order and confirmed my allocation for a 2021,

again, thank you.

Reactions: Blu427
Did you also put your deposit down in January? If so you are the luckiest one on the C8 hunt! ;)
I put a deposit down in January. Ordered in February, built in July, and in my driveway three days ago. I consider myself very fortunate to have secured an allocation. Looking for another one now and I realize how hard it is to get.

Sorry but the truth hurts. Not sure why you are such a troll but the dealer was Lakewood Chevrolet in Edmonton, Alberta. I paid MSRP and did not grease the dealer. Although this is something you appear to be familiar with. I was very fortunate to order late and obtain a car.

Looks like your dealership still has some allocations but won’t sell to anyone who is not “local”.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.