It will be first come first served. Part of the initial plan we will roll out. trying to organize the team to have a sit down and finalize out itinerary, etc. @rockitman, yes we accomplished a lot on the Caravan! This one is a bit less work but still work. Sometimes i wonder why we do it but once on the road and connecting with friends and enjoying the lifestyle it becomes crystal clear!

Attachments

• 60 Philosophical Quotes on Life.jpg
    60 Philosophical Quotes on Life.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: turbozig
DECEMBER 13, 2020 UPDATE

We have confirmed the hotels! Some final details to add to the
itinerary and we will release the package.

There is a lot of questions on how we will organize 25 cars. Here it is in bullet format:

1. When the itinerary is released there will be instructions to book and pay for 1 hotel through me.
  2. Payment will be made to me by E-transfer.
  3. E-transfers will be accepted in order of receipt to a maximum of 25 cars.
  4. This registers your spot for the cruise
  5. Once payment for hotel accepted I will release the registration code for the remaining 2 hotels.
  6. The remaining 2 hotels will be booked individually with the hotels directly.
  7. We will keep the page of registered cars updated until full.
Cancellation and full refund for the original hotel booking will be allowed up to March 31, 2020. After March 31, 2020 there will be no refund of the one hotel.

Now back to work with Brian and Fred to complete the other items so we can release all the details!

Full information will come out soon, I promise. Getting info package ready so you will be able to book spot with me and provide info for emails, phone numbers and insurance liability sign-off. (I know, getting more technical. See what happens when i get involved with a really organized group of people for the past caravan. they rubbed off on me!)
Now here's a pic for you to pic through. Please note no hotel bookings can be made until you have the booking code from me! Have fun with the photo!
grouped photo.jpg

Hey everyone....... I am back in here. been maybe 3-4 months since been in here.... good holiday..... suntanned good! ;)

From all those pictures Paul looks like we are heading to Saskssetchewan ( you can see the pirate ship on the river Saskatchewan right ) ...... Well, that is what I told Marno when he asked where is the cruise going.

I like the route..... things are coming together.

I really like Paul's idea on paying him for one night...... why??? Because I always had to check each hotel ( of the 2 last year ) to see how many rooms were left.

Now, people request a spot through Paul and then the rest goes from there. He will know who is going and how many....

Last year I didn't always know who was going and this will help.

and NO..... I don't own another Corvette yet... told Paul I would get Corvette emblems for my little blue SUV to make it into a Corvette SUV ... he laughed

I have a wholesaler I deal with that I will check if he has any Corvettes I can borrow next year for this....... He let me drive a brand new black 2015 Z06 back when they were hard to get to BC to deliver to his client....

1782 new posts to read....... no, I need sleep now.

Brian

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Well everyone the cat is out of the bag! Please go to the first post of this thread. The itinerary is there. I will let everyone know when registration will start in the new year! Let the planing of where we will have refreshments begin! ENJOY!

Hey everyone....... I am back in here. been maybe 3-4 months since been in here.... good holiday..... suntanned good! ;)

From all those pictures Paul looks like we are heading to Saskssetchewan ( you can see the pirate ship on the river Saskatchewan right ) ...... Well, that is what I told Marno when he asked where is the cruise going.

I like the route..... things are coming together.

I really like Paul's idea on paying him for the first night...... why??? Because I always had to check each hotel ( of the 2 last year ) to see how many rooms were left.

Now, people request a spot through Paul and then the rest goes from there. He will know who is going and how many.... 25 Corvettes and a blue Corvette SUV maybe

Last year I didn't always know who was going and this will help.

and NO..... I don't own another Corvette yet... told Paul I would get Corvette emblems for my little blue SUV to make it into a Corvette SUV ... he laughed

I have a wholesaler I deal with that I will check if he has any Corvettes I can borrow next year for this....... He let me drive a brand new black 2015 Z06 back when they were hard to get to BC to deliver to his client....

1782 new posts to read....... no, I need sleep now.

Brian
Brian; you can't put a corvette sticker on a Ford and call it a sports car!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
Look like a great route... That Nakusp stop for lunch looks like a wonderful place. I may know a few people there.:Hurray:

Oh ya. your from Nakusp..... Lunch at James place! ;)

I have never been here ..... went to Nelson from the south for a buddys wedding decades ago..... but not been between Nelson to Nakusp and Nakusp to Lumby so that drive will be new for me.

B

Oh ya. your from Nakusp..... Lunch at James place! ;)

I have never been here ..... went to Nelson from the south for a buddys wedding decades ago..... but not been between Nelson to Nakusp and Nakusp to Lumby so that drive will be new for me.

B
That is a great drive as the country side is picture perfect.

Both Friday and Saturday evenings you will be able to choose where you would like to have dinner, together as a smaller group or groups or individually.

Friday July 24th, 2020 hotel location info

Nelson BC

nelson1b.jpg

Dinner ideas Friday night

nelson2.jpg

Kelowna Saturday July 25th - eating locations near host hotel

kelowna1.jpg

Saturday night

Zoomed in downtown Restaurants

kelowna2b.jpg

Sunday July 26th - 3 Valley Gap - dinner is planned already.

Last edited:
Seeing as I live about 2 minutes from the COCHRANE Tim Horton’s where we will all meet, Barb and I better come! A great route we did a very similar one to this with the Corvette two summers ago. Jim & Barb plan to be there! Yahoo!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.