Cobourg, Ontario
VetteCoins
Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
With the first of the 2020 Corvettes to be landing at dealerships in the foreseeable future, more and more people will begin to ask what programs for financing or leasing are available for the all-new supercar. I will be using this thread to keep everyone up to date on all effective programs.

As of March 3, 2020, there are no financing or leasing programs for the month of March, 2020.

New month and programs for the all-new 2020 Corvette have been released!

Screenshot (27).png

To clarify what this chart means: no discounts, no subvented interest rates, no leasing programs available.

"Standard" financing rates mean bank rates. Are 5% +/- 1%, depending on the bank used and current Prime rate, can cheange week-to-week.

Would be interesting to see the program list for other GM product. Ive seen them when talking at dealerships that dont mind showing. Some of us buy other cars too. I understand if you cant or wont share. Looks like a few vehicles have 0% 60 or 72 month finance starting today ( silverado/ equinox 1500 (72), colorado (60)...) with certain trims to name a few.

Would be interesting to see the program list for other GM product. Ive seen them when talking at dealerships that dont mind showing. Some of us buy other cars too. I understand if you cant or wont share. Looks like a few vehicles have 0% 60 or 72 month finance starting today ( silverado/ equinox 1500 (72), colorado (60)...) with certain trims to name a few.

The focus of the forum is Corvettes, so my focus here is Corvettes.

Working at a Chevrolet dealership, I do sell every other vehicle Chevy makes (not including the Bolt of Volt). If anyone is interested in a truck, SUV, or car, I'd be more than happy to help! Shoot my a DM and I'll get back to you asap.

Reactions: frankmp