Actually, I was coming around and starting to like this car until this video. Being able to see the kph readout from the passenger side is a deal breaker. Hopefully it can be changed... :angelic: .......

Actually, I was coming around and starting to like this car until this video. Being able to see the kph readout from the passenger side is a deal breaker. Hopefully it can be changed... :angelic: .......

That's a very Rruuff critique of this car. The passenger doesn't have their own climate controls to play with so they have to at least have a little infotainment. :Biggrin:

I just see a complicated electronic nightmare. The simplicity of operating a car is gone. Pressing buttons and more buttons, distracted driving. I never played video games and certainly will never drive one. Car is not for me . I still predict this thing will be a problem and abit of a flop as it gets used by buyers.

I just got a new truck with the camera rear view mirror ... thought
right away that this would be awesome in a Corvette - peripheral is unreal.
I also like the "surround" cameras that would also be awesome on a C8.
Takes a bit to get used to it ... and ...
YYSSW even though we should still be using our eyes and shoulder checks.

If it has HUD. which I think it would, you just have to put something else on the screen like oil pressure. Keep the missus happy. Mine wasn't too happy when I was pulling 135 on a curve after passing a few cars. Seemed OK to me. LOL

I just got a new truck with the camera rear view mirror ... thought
right away that this would be awesome in a Corvette - peripheral is unreal.
I also like the "surround" cameras that would also be awesome on a C8.
Takes a bit to get used to it ... and ...
YYSSW even though we should still be using our eyes and shoulder checks.
Mirrors are the best. Cameras are good for curb approach either in back or up front.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.